Greenville Scale Company, Inc. is dedicated to providing quality service and products while maintaining a positive commitment to continually improve our process to best serve our customer's needs.
Management and personnel are committed to good professional practices and to maintaining the highest quality of testing and calibration services for our customers. This commitment is extended to meeting all state and federal regulations and applicable international standards. Greenville Scale Co., Inc. is accredited in the field of calibration by A2LA
in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2017
General Requirements and any additional program requirements in the field of calibration (certificate #1524.01)
. This laboratory also meets the requirements of ANSI/NCSLI Z540-1-1994 and R205
– Specific Requirements: Calibration Laboratory Accreditation Program. This accreditation demonstrates technical competence for a defined scope and the operation of a laboratory quality management system (refer to joint ISO-ILAC-IAF Communiqué dated April 2017). This standard of service and technical competence will be maintained at the highest possible level and will be supported by all necessary company resources and personnel.
Management is also committed to ensuring all personnel involved in supporting this standard of service and performing these activities will be familiar with the quality documentation and implementation of the policies and procedures set forth by the quality systems of Greenville Scale Company.
Our team of factory trained expert technicians can assist you in choosing the right system for any type of weighing application as well as maintaining and repairing your present equipment. We have up-to-date technical equipment for servicing weighing systems both in our shop and in our fleet of service trucks. We also test and calibrate all makes and models of laboratory balances with 24/7 emergency service available to all our valued customers.
Service + Calibration Data Management
Greenville Scale Co., Inc. has partnered with Qualer
for documenting and recording Service and Calibration data for our Client's Weighing Systems and Scales. Qualer allows Greenville Scale Co., Inc. to convey Client's Service and Calibration records in a multitude of ways to best meet each client's need. Through Qualer, customers can even access their own records through the customer portal and manage their equipment more efficiently. Visit www.qualer.com
to find out more.
Focus on Safety
Through partnership with Life and Safety Consultants, Inc.
, Greenville Scale Company, Inc. has developed a competitive advantage through achieved success in Health and Safety by protecting its family of employees, protecting those employees of its clients, and minimizing risk for the organization and its wide range of clients. Greenville Scale Company's Health and Safety training program encompasses:
- Maintains compliance with applicable Environmental, Health and Safety regulatory and site requirements
- Maintains compliance with MSHA's surface mining requirements
- Factory trained, state tested, fully insured service personnel
- Contributes to a record of zero accidents in 12 years
- Remains current with changing conductions and regulations